I'm really excited for you to be here and see what you can achieve for your health!
To start, you can expect:
- A coach who cares about your health goals.
- A slow and steady approach that takes your life circumstances into consideration.
- A convenient online platform accessible anytime, anywhere
No meal plans.
- For most people, meal plans don't work.
- Life is fluid and flexible, and everyone requires different amounts of nutrients.
No counting calories.
- The need of two similar sized people can differ by hundreds of calories
- Calorie math is imprecise: your body's demands can vary from day to day.
You don't spend your life in the gym.
While exercise is recommended to see maximum benefit, it isn't required.
- If you include exercise, you can see amazing benefits from 45-minutes, 3x / week.
More energy. Improved, more resilient mindset. Strategies for the real world.
- Lose weight. Improve energy levels.
- Increase strength.
- Feel confident about your eating choices.
You'll receive guidance, knowledge, and accountability.
- My goal is to empower and guide you to finding solutions that fit your life.
What do you want to do? What are youready, willing and able to do?
We'll focus on Nutrition and / or Exercise, but that's not all.
- All clients receive Mindset coaching as well.
- If your thoughts don't support your goals, you'll often resort to old patterns when things get tough.
I know. Because it's happened to me.
We start slow, but steadily and with purpose.
- A new habit every two weeks.
- Some are mindset in nature.
- Some exercise.
- Most are nutritional.
- And they all build off each other.
A habit may be something like, "eat slowly and mindfully", or to "eat 5 servings of fruits/veggies a day".
Does this actually work? Who else has done this?
Glad you asked! Watch the short video below.
But why every two weeks? Why can't I have a list?
It's EASY to start many things and "fall off the wagon". Here we "get-good" and practice a habit, "slowly", before beginning another one.
So let's make it FUN! An experiment! Too easy to fail.
If something doesn't work out, we try a different approach! I'm a guide to help you discover YOU.
We are creating your "Owner's Manual".
We'll figure out how YOUR body responds. What thoughts / habits / elements stopped you before.
It's not a "get-fit-quick" plan.
There'll be progress and probably setbacks. Just like real-life. We work together to make it easy and fit you.
So what does coaching actually look like?
Take a look at the videos below for a quick insight!
Now you may be wondering, "How long is it? How much is it?"
It depends! What are your goals? What are you willing to do to achieve them? Let me know! Do you want nutrition only? Nutrition andEexercise?
This program is up to a year long. You can choose packages of 3, 6, or 12-month "commitments", but get this:
If within the first month you don't think it's for you, you get a full refund.
If after one month, we'll talk!
Is there any benefit to committing to the program in 6 or 12-month increments?
Yes! In addition to committing more to your own health, are some pretty nice discounts!
For the 6-month package, you'll get one-month free!
For the 12-month package, you'll get two-months free! That could be over $200 off!
What is the cost?
There are options! Billing is done in full depending on your package, and here's a general breakdown:
So how do I start?
Click the button below to fill out the application! When I get your message, we'll take it from there!
Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!